Open Records

Open Records provides a mechanism for citizens to inspect or copy government records. It also provides for instances in which governmental bodies may elect to, or are required by law to, withhold government records from the public. The Town of Central supports a transparency within our local government.  If you have questions, please feel free to contact us by email or phone.

Public Information Request

The Town of Central provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.

  • You may request a form from the City Hall and hand deliver or mail it.
  • You may submit a request to any City Employee in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.
  • Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.