- Boards & Commissions
- Town Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Contact Us
Police Officer, Town of Central
Position hours: Full-time position 12- hour Rotation
- Responds to emergency police situations
- Drives or walks to observe illegal or suspicious activities
- Performs community-oriented proactive law enforcement work involving a variety of general or support duty assignments
- See job description link at the bottom of the page for full job description
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
- Certification required
- Pay info: $38,220- $40,404 annually with an excellent benefit package
The Town of Central does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
To apply for any position at the Town of Central, please complete our required A(if available) below or obtain an application in person at City Hall. Please make sure you meet the specific qualifications for the position you are applying for; otherwise the application will not be processed. We look forward to receiving your application and discussing the employment opportunity of interest.
The Town of Central is accepting applications for a full time position in the Street Department. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must have a SC Driver License and able to obtain a CDL within 6 months. Job Applications are available at Town Hall, 1067 W Main Street Central or online at www.cityofcentral.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. The salary will be $27,000 with an excellent benefit package.
The Town of Central is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applications for all positions without regard for a person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.