Police Officer, Town of Central
Position hours: Part-time position
- Responds to emergency police situations
- Drives or walks to observe illegal or suspicious activities
- Performs community-oriented proactive law enforcement work involving a variety of general or support duty assignments
- See job description link at the bottom of the page for full job description
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
- Certification required
The Town of Central does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
To apply for any position at the Town of Central, please complete our required Application Form below or obtain an application in person at Town Hall. Please make sure you meet the specific qualifications for the position you are applying for; otherwise the application will not be processed. We look forward to receiving your application and discussing the employment opportunity of interest.